My go to lunch: Farro with a vegetable medley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of tamari sauce
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 bunch of broccolini
- 1/2 head of cabbage
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 cup of cooked farro
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix 1 tablespoon of tamari sauce, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Pour the mixture over the kale and broccolini. Place kale and broccolini on a baking sheet and place in oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil. Add chopped cabbage and chopped sweet potato. Add remaining tamari sauce to the vegetables in pan. Sautee the vegetables until soft and slightly browned.
- Place the farro in a large bowl sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add all vegetables to the farro and mix well. If you need to add more dressing, add just a little at a time.