More money more problems?
It depends on your relationship with money. Some people find money to be the crux of all their problems either because they don't have enough of it or they have too much and still can't find happiness.
Money can be a tricky thing. We kinda need it to survive and to do the things in life we enjoy, but we can't become desperate for it or think of it as an anomaly.
Money is just money; it comes and it goes. It's out there to be made and gathered. You just have to believe you deserve it.
Money is not intended for only a selected few or just for people who grew up within the right families, attended the right schools or got the right jobs. If that were the case I would be penniless.
Money is available to anyone who wants it. You just have to not be afraid of getting it.
If you struggle to have a positive attitude toward money here are 25 money affirmations to help change your mindset. I found them at Prolificliving.com. These affirmations helped me change my behavior toward money. I still recite them daily.
If you really want to see a change, you need to put in the effort. As you recite the affirmations, visualize yourself being comfortable with money, try to see money in a positive light, not as a negative entity. The more you start believing in these affirmations the more your behavior toward money will change.
- I am a magnet for money. Prosperity is drawn to me.
- Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I move from poverty thinking to abundance thinking.
- I am worthy of making more money.
- I am open and receptive to all the wealth life offers me.
- I embrace new avenues of income.
- I welcome an unlimited source of income and wealth in my life.
- I release all negative energy over money.
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
- I use money to better my life and the lives of others.
- Wealth constantly flows into my life.
- My actions create constant prosperity.
- I am aligned with the energy of abundance.
- I constantly attract opportunities that create more money.
- My finances improve beyond my dreams.
- Money is the root of joy and comfort.
- Money and spirituality can co-exist in harmony.
- Money and love can be friends.
- Money is my servant.
- I am the master of my wealth.
- I am able to handle large sums of money.
- I am at peace with having a lot of money.
- I can handle massive success with grace.
- Money expands my life’s opportunities and experiences.
- Money creates positive impact in my life.