Spaghetti with garlic and mint
This is one of the easiest and most delicious pasta dishes you will ever make. Just don't plan on having a makeout session after your meal. And, be sure to have plenty of mouthwash on hand.
- 1 lb. Spaghetti
- I cup of fresh mint leaves
- 1 head of garlic peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Grated Locatelli Romano cheese
- While the pasta is boiling (make sure you add salt to the pasta water) combine the peeled garlic, mint and olive oil in a food processor - blend until finely chopped.
- Pour garlic mixture into a bowl add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove pasta directly from the pot onto a serving platter.
- Pour garlic mixture over the pasta and mix well.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of grated cheese on top of pasta and serve.