What would you do if you could be completely fearless for 24-hours?
- Go for that job?
- Tell your inner critic to...Go to hell!
- Go toward the things you're passionate about?
- Go beyond your limits?
- Go for that guy or that girl?
- Go on an adventurous trip?
- Go wherever the day takes you?
- Go try something you've always wanted to do, but are too chicken to do it?
- Go call the person you've been afraid to reach out to?
- Go tell the person who brings you down to go...@$#! and !($#@=^?
- Go outside your comfort zone?
- Go for happiness?
- Go after your dreams?
- Go make a difference?
If you can be fearless for 24-hours, then be fearless for 48-hours, 72-hours - keep going until you become unafraid to let yourself loose and...Go for the life you want to live!
Here is an incredibly motivating 3-minute speech by Jim Carrey. If you haven't seen it, watch it! If you already did, watch it again and again and again! Choose Love Not Fear.